Saturday 7 February 2009

Are you 'Joe Citizen'?


I am sure that unless you are not 'Joe citizen' and you read this news, you might feel quite angry and upset. I assume that the reason being is that if you are a common citizen and filled-in an appeal to the MEPA Appeals Board without paying all the necessary fees up to the last Euro cent, the Appeals Board would have rejected your application there and then.

But not in the case of the developers behind the proposed villas and swimming pools at Ramla l-Hamra Bay in Gozo!

Read the report on the Ramla appeal given the go ahead….yet again by clicking HERE.

In this Republic of ours, some people are more lucky than others. But I don't mind being with the unlucky ones unless I stick to my 'green' principles of justice and fairness.

No comments: